“From the King’s Castle to the Queen’s Heart” – our hiking tour near Bucharest includes historical visits, cultural experiences and a great +1,500m ascension on Bucegi Mountains. We are linking two historical castles – Peles (Sinaia) and Bran – across the most popular mountain in Romania – Bucegi. This experience is dedicated to experienced hikers, but it can be customized for average mountain lovers.
- Trip occurs from early summer to late autumn
- Crossing Bucegi Mountains from Sinaia to Bran, reaching the highest point of Bucegi Mountains
- +1500m vertical climbing
- Visit the two main castles – Peles and Bran
- Professional support, guiding, transport and assistance
- Two nights accommodation, breakfast and picnic on the way